Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas and an update!

Hi, I am so sorry I haven't been updating my blog that much recently...Yes, I'm stuck in Korea for the Holiday season, but luckily my hubby was flown over by my company. I miss my family and friends back home, but it is a nice experience spending Christmas and New Year with a loved one in Korea. There are so many festivities and special events in the beauty industry there!
My old computer, macbook pro was broken while typing up a report (it probably burnt out after I used it for 36 hours non-stop), so I had to wait for hubby to bring my new macbook air (a.k.a. my Christmas present)... :) That was why I couldn't update for weeks. I'm finishing up the report even now as we speak, and hopefully, will get some new product reviews up before the new year. There are so much I want to review:
1. Sofina Perfect UV White Protect
2. Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peel
3. Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Pack
4. Laniege Water Sleeping Pack
5. Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peel
6. Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Pack

I also wanted to write an article on antioxidants, what to look for in serums if you do decide to use antioxidants on your face (as opposed to eating it), and how to apply the serums.
Lastly, I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I'll wish you Happy New Year in my next product review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...