Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ladies, I'm going to Korea on the 27th! If you want me to CP anything,tell me!

I just wanted to announce that I just heard from my boss I will be going to Korea on the 27th. A lot of you has asked me to get something for you from Korea (CP) since many Korean beauty items are not available in US. I will be happy to get anything for any of my lovely readers. So if anyone still wants me to CP anything, do the following:
1. Make a wishlist
2. Email me your wishlist at aquabeautydream@gmail.com or comment below BEFORE September 26th 
As soon as I see your message, I'll ask my friends in Korea to check the prices for you, and get back to you. Please confirm which items you still want after you get my price list. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...